I was doing laundry today and I found some lipstick in the washing machine. Then when I went to change the loads there was a lighter in the dryer. And I thought, there's probably a really good punch line to go along with that. But I didn't feel any inspiration so up til now I have given up on finding one. My roommates really need to check their pockets is all I'm saying. Although if the acts were intentional, then maybe it would make sense. Maybe they wanted to blow up a tube of lipstick and get that mess all over their clothes in a beautiful flaming red fashion statement. Maybe my roommates aren't as absent-minded as I have judged them to be. But either way, when you're done doing the laundry, please think of the next person that has to come along, would ya?
They don't even know how much this stuff messes with my mind...
No comments:
Post a Comment