I have just caught myself again aimlessly wandering around the world of updates and notifications for the last hour. I guess it could be viewed as excusable given the fact that real life has been suspended for the foreseeable future due to snow. But I also feel incredibly lame, and now I will tell everyone about it, mostly because I can.
I successfully linked my Facebook with both my Flickr account and my Blogspot blog. That made me incredibly happy for a day or so just thinking about it. Oh the technology. There are so many other things I could do as well, like Twittering and such, but I have taken a couple huge steps and I should rest here a while before I try and get too crazy with this internetworking.
In the meantime everyone should be able to see any new blog posts or uploaded Flickr photos all on my Facebook wall. It really is amazing to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment